one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

April 24, 2012

Weekday blues

Another weekend down, it's almost May and the years almost over!


I know it's a little bit over dramatic but every time Friday arrives I'm excited, ready for the weekend but then too quickly Monday morning comes. 


I do actually enjoy working but I much prefer my weekends.
This weekend you wont believe it, I slept in until 12 midday! That is something I haven't done in years. Do you think its old age?! Hopefully not....
I also found the most amazing vintage skirt, ate loads at Borough market and spent my Friday night at an underground bar, which I  shall visit again.


How was your weekend? Ready for hump day?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...