one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

April 17, 2012

Viva La France

The travels have begun and to start of the season we headed to France. The Easter 4 day weekend was the perfect opportunity to spend time together and road trip to the Champagne region.
I may have come back a kilo (or two!) heavier but lots of laughs, French friends and new names were created.

Enjoy - merci beaucoup! 


The roadtrip had to start with Mc Donalds - where instant win Monopoly kept us entertained 

First stop - Dover. Overnight stay close to the Euro tunnel 

 English Breakfast....



 Dover castle


'I want to go to the seaside...'

 Dover white cliffs

 Finally entering the tunnel (after 3hour wait)



 Oui Oui - Champagne region

 French breakfast...




 Moet & Chandon tour






 English is 'spocken' (lol)

 Yep - that's red wine! 



Love! 

Rheims Cathedral 





 Last stop




 Easter dinner

and back to breakfast again...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...