one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

September 19, 2011

LFW - that's London Fashion Week

The fashion buzz that comes for one week during September and knocks you over with excitement has sadly come to an end. My fashion hangover has begun and slight post-depression is rising.
The past weekend I headed with a friend to Somerset House to see a show, to people watch, sip champagne and gain inspiration.

As I was not privileged enough to be able to see all the shows, to be still involved I streamed a few catwalk shows and studied the designers pictures filtering my favourites and being in awe and unfortunately judging the rest.
I recommend the following to all fashion lovers as they were all by far my favourite and as a great critic does I named my reasons why.
I thoroughly enjoyed Erdem's mix of floral print on print and vintage vibe, Christopher Kane's metallic goodness, Burberry's cropped trenches and pom pom hats, Mary Katrantzou's sharp shapes and playfulness with vivid colour/ and print and ahhh my man Matthew Williamson, whose feminine pieces delighted my eyes and I think always will!
So here's to fashion week and looking forward to February...












































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...