one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

September 15, 2011

Fashion's Night Out

Vogues fashion's night out was last Thursday and I was taken, by my friend, to the GQ H&M party. We mixed it up in store with Gin & Tonics, Cosmos (yep for men) and cider while listening tunes spun by guest celebrity DJ (see below pics). All in all a fun night ending on a McDonald's high. I think you definitely know its been a good night when a sneaky cheeseburger is had.

So here's to London Fashion week starting tomorrow and attending a few more events! Gotta make the most of the opportunities!








The outfit






The crowd





Look, matching shoes and glass





Forced to put this on by someone!





Our brush with fame... TOWIE





OK, a good night always end with McDonald's...whoops

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...