one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

September 7, 2011

HAIR!

Do you like this?







Or this?








Or the one on the right?






Moving cities created my next challenge of finding a hair dresser. For a woman this is one of the most difficult decisions to make. My hairdresser from Sydney had been cutting my hair since I was 15 years old. He knew everything about my hair and how to cut it and always let me do what I want with it and it would come out amazing. He styled my hair for my school formal and countless weddings. He was my hidden secret and any trip back home I will be making sure I visit him.

However, it has been 6 months since I have been in London which means it has been 6 months since I have had a hair cut...

The question is who do I trust, what salon will be reasonable and also how should I alter my look without coming out looking ridiculous?!

Argh! Help!

2 comments:

  1. My friend used to go to trainees at different salons when she was living over here - it's cheap and they are not confident enough to ignore what you want haha. I can ask her where she used to go if you want? She always has amazing hair!

    Absolutely love the first pic though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey!! i have a hairdresser family friend Henry Teare (facebook him) he is amazing!! and really friendly too. lives in clapham and also cuts hair at his house.. :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...