one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

September 30, 2011

6 days off

I am two days into my 6 days off and London, you have done me proud. Can you believe that the next 3 days of weather will be above 25! It's October and Mother Nature is bringing out the best. London's summer wasn't great and I am not here to complain about the lateness of it, but praise and worship her decision. And it also couldn't have come at a better time coinciding with my annual leave.
I decided a few weeks back that I would take some time off (originally hoping to sign up for a course, but then found out it was all booked). Instead of cancelling this time off I decided to continue with my break and enjoy what London has to offer!

Ok, so it didn't start out the best. My Wednesday night was an enjoyable farewell party however my Thursday was spent sleeping and maybe recovering. After my all day sleeping session (and yes I hear you say a wasted day) I got ready and headed to a beautiful friends birthday in Shoreditch for Oktober fest! I was well behaved and enjoyed the massive pretzels and 1/2 litre ciders.

Now that two days of my six have passed I want to ensure I get to do all that is on offer.
Now, I'm a list person, so the list has made an appearance.
1) Find a vintage pencil skirt
2) Car booting on Sunday and possibly Saturday
3) Must go to gym everyday! Barbados diet still in place
4) Picnic in a fabulous park in summer dress while reading a book
5) Take more photos of London (seeing the sun is out this is a perfect opportunity)
6) Visit new Stratford Westfields and watch a movie
7) Write up business plan (!)
8) Write up college application
9) Write lots of emails and contact people back home
10) Soak up all inspiration around me! This is London and inspiration is around every corner.

I think that should keep me busy for the next few days!



Ahh...London!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...