one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

March 13, 2012

This week - I wish I was Lana Del Rey

OK, so my latest obsession is Lana Del Rey. Have you listened to her album yet? If not then do so! If you have then you will understand.

Now, I would like to share with you my points of why I am obsessed to prove there is logic and not madness.  

1. She's a fresh voice and change in the music scene. 
2. Her style is different then others - not too crazy and eccentric, but interesting
3. Anyone who knows me knows how much I want to dye my hair red but I am to scared to actually dye it. Ultimately this may change now
4. Her mix of old school glamour appeals to my vintage love
5. She rocks trainers with dresses! My new summer fashion try



(source: timesfashionmagazine) 



(source: itsaboutthelook) 



(source:  ntcmagazine) 



(source: mtvstyle) 





(source: usmagazine)

1 comment:

  1. you could SO rock a hue of red!!!
    DO IT DO IT!! hehehe

    Shes cute. I like your style too, you should post more about your gorgeously styled outfits :)

    Hope youre feeling heaps better! Totes jealous about NY.
    xxxx A


    http://aisforlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...