one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

March 9, 2012

I'm back....

I'm back and I am feeling good...well better then I was a few days ago. My sickness is clearing, Ive been to the gym, visited my chiropractor and I'm off for a massage tomorrow. What a way to start a weekend. And a busy weekend in fact. I'm feeling spring is in the air. 
So to start off my weekend - I need some inspiration. I'm feeling either bare legs (!) or open toes this weekend. Bright colours, bold prints or floating styles. Normally I wear skirts in the evening but maybe, just maybe trousers could be on the cards.


So...are you feeling it?


(source: facehunter.blogspot.com)


  (source: facehunter.blogspot.com)



  (source: facehunter.blogspot.com)



 (source: stockholmstreetstyle)



  (source: stockholmstreetstyle)




  (source: facehunter.blogspot.com)


                                        
                                            (source: stockholmstreetstyle)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...