one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

August 8, 2011

R.I.O.T.S

A friend asked me 2 nights ago if I was anywhere near the riots happening in London, I answered back 'what riots?'.
To my surprise in a Northern London suburb a fiery protest had broken out. I thought about this and the fact is that so many things can happen in London without you even realising it is going on. I really think that is quite a scary thing!
Although I may not have known about the riots 2 nights ago, turning on the television and browsing through the web, all I see is the affect that has been created and started from careless actions.
I never really mention or discuss topics like this, as I think everyone should have their own opinions and also shouldn't be bombarded with other peoples thoughts. But when a significant event like this comes up that could ultimately now affect you its best for people to be aware of the situation.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...