one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

May 31, 2011

who would think

Who would think that working would take up so much time! Well it does and ultimately takes my time away from doing things that I can blog about! But all in all it is going well, have been buying uniform, helping people with 'the Duchess dress' and partaking in two equally massive nights out making me feel 18 again but then reminding me that I am not.
Looking forward to the next month filled with visitors from home, getting ready to move to a permanent home and hopefully more drinking sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...