one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

May 2, 2011

This is the East

London's East is soon to be my new home seeing I am now located there for work (yes, they count St Paul's as East). The East holds quite a diverse range of people from hipsters to tramps (homeless in the UK sense) from bankers to artists.
We spent a bit of time on Sunday searching the stalls at Spialtfield markets and discovering the independent stores on Brick Lane. Oh and enjoying the amazing foods from around the world.

Walking around the streets showed to me what London is all about. It is about culture, music, fashion, trends and being into life.










1 comment:

  1. You must have a Brick Lane curry if you haven't already. I love the spruikers who stand outside the restaurants and offer you deals. The best deal I ever heard someone getting was dinner and lap dance but when I went there they only offered us a bottle of wine.:(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...