one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

May 22, 2011

I'm back..and what a busy few weeks!

Wow! It has been some time! And firstly I apologise. We recently moved move to our first share house accommodation in Finchley Road and all the amazing creature comforts we had at AM's were not there and this included internet. So due to not having the internet I was unable to fill you in with all that has been happening.
So what happened when I left off last??
Well as you heard above we moved to our first temporary share house accommodation in the North West of London. Such a convenient place to live, so close to work...ah that's right I got a job! Have been working there for a few weeks now and have been training, meeting new people and just trying to enjoy London working life. In between all this we managed to get a weekend away to Brighton. Brighton is great! I love it there. It brings you back to your childhood playing arcade games, eating fish and chips, searching around for ice cream and digging in the antique shops in the area (where I found art deco plates - score!)
We had another few 'firsts' in the last few weeks - we went to our first music gig (an American band called Mona), saw our first football game (Fullham vs Arsenal) and put a deposit down on our first permanent rental flat! Fingers crossed all goes well and we move in mid July. In time for a few of our visitors to stay (Marija & Brando) but just missing out on others (Mum and Dad included - whoops).
The next few months are looking to be busy from visits from friends and family back home and hopefully potential trips away, which will all ultimately depend on work giving me the time off.
Here's to the next few weeks and lots of interesting reads for you ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...